The IQA is proud to offer event sanctioning to standardize tournament play and provide a higher standard of quality and safety for players worldwide. We maintain a three-tiered event sanctioning process: IQA Event, IQA Sponsored Event, and IQA Endorsed Event.
For a full list of benefits provided by the three tiers of IQA sanctioning, click . Some of these benefits include:
- Professional medical staff
- Standard equipment
- Quality fields
- Ample on-site water
- IQA-approved gameplay schedule
Teams may apply to have their tournament sanctioned by the IQA. Applications must be submitted by July 1st for events taking place from September to December, by November 1st for January to April, and by March 1st for May to August.
Participants will be covered by the IQA’s insurance plan at all events that fall under these three tiers. Registration fees to each of these events will be discounted or free for tournament member teams, and basic member teams will be able to attend one event per season for free, and will pay a higher registration fee to all other sanctioned events to cover potential insurance costs.
The following is a list of upcoming Sponsored and Endorsed events. Is your team interested in attending? Check out more details about each of these tournaments on our event calendar!
More events will be announced soon.
Past Sponsored and Endorsed events are:
- Renegade Cup - November 9, 2013 in Tallahassee, FL
- Lone Star Cup II - November 9, 2013 in Austin, TX
- Cowboy Cup - November 2, 2013 in Stillwater, OK
- Turtle Cup III - October 26, 2013 in College Park, MD
- SCQC Fall Division I Tournament - October 19, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA
- Wolf Pack Classic - October 19, 2013 in New Orleans, LA
- Cairns Classic - October 5-6, 2013 in Cairns, QLD